Sunday, May 2, 2010

A new look

today monday.
i have changed a new look, a new hair style .
guess what, every each of my friend ask , why you look weird ar.. many questions as :
why your hair straight ? why you comp aside ? why your hair arent stand ? why why n why ...
1 one my friend say i became sissy ~ lols ..
anyhow, i like my new hair style, it looks more steady, smart-looking, tidy XD
photo of myself - new hair style will be post soon ya.. be patience ;D
back to my daily school routine ..
according to Bm period.
we having a lisan, something like oral test.
so i grouped with 3 of other friends..
so i have to speak 2 paragraphs ..
well, its goes well as i expected, ofcuz it will, cuz i have spent many days to memorize it..
it worth for my effort hoho..
that all..
really cant wait till this friday.. May 7.. a very special day for me every year.. =]

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Why don't you spend your holidays by winning an iPod Touch & CASH with a blog post? More details at http://www.sunway.edu.my/mysuccess

    ReplyDelete