Thursday, July 29, 2010

i love 30.07.10

the 1st and maybe the only once from the begining of year 2010 till today 30.07.10 Friday
the day i was absent to school. exclude the co curriculum activities..
the reason i've chosen today to be miss those classes
was i wanna to rest due to my illness since from last monday.
havent fully recover yet, plus as i've mentioned on the previous post
im having a trip with friends tomorrow,
therefore, i have to charge up my energy to enjoy on the trip.
the 1st n only trip that everyone hang out together,
after that, world end is coming. the greatest disaster in my life im going to face
Sijil Pembelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination.
for god sake, i have to start study, not only me, my friends who are seating for the exam too
time are runing out, thus the trip will be our last entertainment together before exam..
Hope we could enjoy fully 2mr. yeepii ~

No comments:

Post a Comment