Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Love is blind

'I Love You, can you be my girlfriend' says Jonny
'Okay' says Danny.

was that easy to be a couple by just saying few sentences ?
i wish n hopefully for that kind of answer .
too naive, if this really happen to everyone out there, then what love is, love doesn't exist anymore
the world will be imperfect, fulfilled with meaningless .
but how could i start ? how to tell ? what to talk ? etc.. ?
love is so powerful, its take over my mind, my soul, my everything just to love somebody.
and now i confuse, sense of fear. what should i do ?
anyone who have experiences could help me out here ?
im depressed with all these staffs .
do i deserve this chance ? am i doing in the right time ?

gosh, countless question marks in my mind now. Help ~

No comments:

Post a Comment