Saturday, August 14, 2010

what a unforgettable day XD

went to work as usual.
thing that make me happiest the entire day was my friend came n had a meal in the restaurant.
long time we dint meet already, kinda miss him.
10.00pm i checked out n back with my friend.
we stay in the same garden, therefore we took the same bus.
he told me what they did throughout the day.
we chit-chat, laugh along the way back home.
but in the middle of the journey,
the bus stopped cuz blocked by police.
unlucky us are the last two persons in bus, things goes :

police stepped into the bus,
looked for remain persons,
cuz im wearing uniform,
then the police point on me and ask use a silly question. funniest dialogs.

Police : where are you from ?
me n friend : ... ( stunned)
Police : where are you from ? (repeat in the same tone)
friend : ioi
Police : ... (no respond)
me : Malaysia (few seconds after my friend responds)
Police : oo, from Malaysia..
me n friend : both of us, Laugh Out Loud !

after that, me n my friend keep laughing along n back home finally.
i cant forget the scene back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment